ASHRAE, the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers advances technology to serve humanity and promote a sustainable world. The Region VI Conference, May 13-15, 2010 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin will offer the latest in HVAC innovation and technology.
As an engineer, you should plan to join us for our Regional Conference. We have lined up some excellent technical speakers, exhibitors and social events. Some of our technical topics include:
- Dedicated Outside Air Systems
- Chilled Beam Design – Specific Application Review
- Displacement Design – Specific Application Review
- Overhead VAV vs Chilled Beam – Multi-Facet Analysis
- Commissioning and Retro-Commissioning
- Central Geothermal System Concept Design
- Variable Refrigerant Flow System
- Business Speaker Howard Hyden – “Dare to Be Awesome”
The conference will be held at Hilton MIlwaukee City Center. The hotel offers great rooms, restaurants and an indoor family waterpark. Special rates available for conference attendees so be sure to mention ASHRAE’s CRC 2010 during registration.
Save the date, May 13-15, 2010 to join ASHRAE Region VI for the Midwest’s best conference. To learn more visit our web site or contact Mike Jahner.