The ASHRAE Winter Conference is in Atlanta from January 12th – 16th. We will again have a regional dinner with Region V. This year we will dine at the Park Bar adjacent to the Centennial Olympic Park. It is classic for Region VI at a quaint bar. We will be on the 2nd floor, however the location does not have an elevator. Please be advise.
The meal will be great and the people awesome. Attached is a flier and links to sign up. Please register and make payment as we will have limited space.
Join us for an evening of social excitement with members of Regions V & Region VI. We
enjoy bar style environment with appetizers, salads, entrees and desserts:
• Vegetable and Cheese Platter
• Eggrolls (Is it Chinese? Is it Mexican? Can’t it be both?) and
• Hotzarella Sticks (Tasty mozzarella coated in a jalapeño breading)
• House Sale and Chastain Salads
Entrees Choices: includes mash potato’s and grilled vegetables
• Grilled Chicken Grilled all-natural chicken breasts covered with Swiss & melted Pimento
cheese, topped with bacon & grilled red bell peppers. Served with your choice of side
• Short Ribs: Fork tender deliciously slow cooked boneless beef short ribs lightly covered
with our house BBQ sauce and served with a baked potato & grilled asparagus
• Southwest Veggie Wrap
• Brownie Bites A warm tasty Ghiradelli chocolate brownie topped with a big ole scoop of
vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup
Reservations are limited, so respond promptly.
Register on this Google Sheet-Region V & VI Dinner or contact:
John Rieke – firstname.lastname@example.org (Region VI)